Apart from unicorns, here is a look at some other ideas for a happy birthday cake.
1. Princess Doll and Princess Castle cakes will forever remain a popular choice as birthday cakes for girls. The doll cake can be a frosting pink fantasy, while Princess Castle should look good enough to eat.
2. The Ballerina Cake is another all-time favourite. Perhaps you could design a pink ruffled tutu topped with satin slippers. This cake will be a sure-fire hit if your little girl is also a dancer.
3. Hidden Sweetie Surprise Cake really delivers that surprise element. Uncover a treasure-trove of sweeties when you cut into the cake. This is sure to elicit much oohing and aahing from the guests.
4. Rainbow Layered Cakes consist of seven layers depicting the seven colours of the rainbow – red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. Top the cake with a fondant rainbow and sprinkle the icing with edible glitter for an overwhelming effect.
5. Character Cakes will also never lose their lustre. Be it Care Bears, Trolls or Barbie
, Johannesburg Cakes will find a design to meet your needs.
6. Birthday Cupcakes make a birthday party special and memorable. There is nothing like an individual cupcake “present” for each guest to match the success of the party. The cupcakes can be iced with the party theme such as a unicorn or Barbie, or with the age of the birthday girl.
7. A Giant Birthday Cupcake is an OTT party-stealer. Nothing makes a statement more than a large and over-the-top birthday cake. Giant Birthday Cupcakes will guarantee success.